Mukul & Hacienda AltaGracia Giveaway Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND ITS OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
1. SPONSOR: The sponsors of this giveaway are Mukul, an Auberge Resort with offices at km 10 Carretera Tola-Las Salinas Guacalito de La Isla Nicaragua, and Hacienda AltaGracia with offices at Calle San Ignacio, San José, Pérez Zeledón, Costa Rica.
2. PRIZES; ODDS OF WINNING: One winner will be selected at random to receive a Coast to Countryside accommodation package to use at a future visit, redeemable for dates between April 30, 2018 - December 19, 2018. Blackout days are applicable. Details here: https://mukul.aubergeresorts.com/blog/from-coast-to-countryside
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
The winner may not substitute the prize for its cash equivalent. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Qualified entrants must enter on Facebook.
Participants entering on Facebook must complete the following between April 6, 2018 at 12:00am and April 20, 2018 at 11:59pm PST.
Fans must comment on Mukul’s Facebook Post announcing the contest answering the question: “What would you most look forward to about a trip to Mukul?” (https://www.facebook.com/mukulresort)
Then, fans must comment on Hacienda AltaGracia’s Facebook Post announcing the contest answering the question: “What would you most look forward to about a trip to Hacienda AltaGracia?” (https://www.facebook.com/AltagraciaCostaRica/)
Mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete or inaccurate entries are void. No limitation to the number of entries a person can post.
4. ELIGIBILITY: This giveaway is open to all residents of the United States of America, excluding Puerto Rico and its other territories and possessions, who are over the age of 18 as of April 6, 2018. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after April 6, 2018 were or are employees or agents of Sponsors or their affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this giveaway; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories.
5. DRAWING: The winner will be selected by a representative of Sponsors, whose decision will be final and binding in all respects. One winner will be selected April 23, 2018. Winner will be notified via Facebook comment or direct message, email, or in person if the winner is on property. In the event that Sponsors cannot reach the winner within 24 hours after it attempts to notify the winner, Sponsors will select a new winner according to these rules. Additionally, if the winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the winner has rejected the prize, and Sponsors will select a new winner.
6. SCHEDULE: The giveaway begins on April 6, 2018 and ends April 20 2018. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Pacific time on April 20, 2018.
7. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Sponsors reserves the right to terminate this contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsors’ reasonable control impairs the integrity of the contest as determined by Sponsors in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsors may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of this giveaway. By participating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judge; (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsors, their affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the give-a-way.
8. TAXES. Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner.
10. ONLINE ENTRIES. Use of any automated entry software is prohibited. Online entries made with multiple email addresses, under multiple identities or through the use of any other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be deemed invalid. If the winner is an online entrant, the winning online entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address from which the entry was made. The authorized email account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsors shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online entry form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this give-a-way, or for late, lost, stolen, postage due, illegible or misdirected entries. If this give-a-way or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry in the give-a-way, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsors’ sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of this contest, Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this give-a-way or any portion thereof. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this give-a-way is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.