Imagine rising each day with the option to ride the waves of our Pacific coast surf paradise, enjoy a round on a world-class, oceanfront golf course, explore tropical hiking trails, claim victory during your afternoon tennis match and then savor the day’s activities over a cocktail at the beach club with family and friends.
Days like this are yours to enjoy as a Member of Mukul Resort, offering a uniquely Nicaraguan experience that will inspire your spirit as you discover the luxurious secrets of our uncharted paradise.
A Private Tropical
Guacalito de la Isla is a secluded coastal haven located on 1,675 acres of Nicaragua’s blossoming southwest Pacific shoreline, in an expansive region known as the Emerald Coast.
With environmental sustainability at its core, the Guacalito masterplan and Mukul Resort, were created in homage to land restoration, habitat preservation and wildlife protection, including the set aside of hundreds of acres deemed as permanent open space.
From the exotic architecture and haute cuisine, to the service culture and unique collection of experiences, everything you touch at Guacalito is authentically Nicaraguan.
- • Available to non-residents of Guacalito de la Isla
- • Unlimited Guacalito golf course access
- • Full access to Tres Ceibas Beach Club
- • Surf Valet Service by Tropicsurf
- • Full access to Mukul pool, beach palapas and fitness center
- • Preferential Rates at Mukul
- • Year-round access to all facilities
- • Forty (40) night credits for overnight stays at Mukul
- • First option access to all Club events throughout the year
- • Special rates and access at affiliate resort properties in Panama City, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- • Member-only rates for event, meeting, and catering services